Monday, June 7, 2010

매실주

Yesterday, my wife and son harvested 매실 for the first time. Many of them have a scar on the surface and they oozed out some gooey stuff perhaps to protect them from the insect attack. Since one of my hobbies is to make 무운-shine, I decided to try 매실주. When I was a college student, our lab members visited our mentor professor on the New Year's day. He treated us with 매실주, and his wife (사모님) told me that she makes 매실주 every year. To my recollection, the 매실주 was quite tasty. Frankly speaking I don't remember the taste, as I was quite drunken that day ^/^ (that I remember, amazingly). However, I do remember that it was not too bad :-). Since then, I wished to make one myself, and finally my patience got paid~~.

°|° (this icon that I made looks like a head of demselfly).

No comments:

Post a Comment