Saturday, June 5, 2010

Starting blog

It is the first time to build my own blog. My first computer experience was a 'Fortran' which required a thick pack of punch cards for programming. Several years later, the first Apple computer came out. It was revolutionary as it removed my computer-scare. Like everything else these days, computers have been evolving at a pace that I cannot keep up with. Anyway, now I have my own blog, and I do not know what to do with it. As a starter, perhaps I can write a diary. My Korean typing is very poor, but my English composition is not so good, even after over 20 years of living here. I guess my Konglish is still understandable, thus I would like to stick to English.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I am one of "Fortran" generation as well. Congrats on your new blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oldman nym. What a surprise. I never expected anyone who will visit my blog at for a long time. I will have to learn how to decorate my blog, but I don't have enough time to spend for that. Thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete