Tuesday, May 31, 2011

fun license plates

With a little extra payment, some people make custom car license plates.  They often use simple words or family names, etc.  Other people use abbreviations implying long messages or words, because of the space limit (six or seven letters or numbers mixed, depending on the state you are in).
Some of these abbreviations are easy to understand, others are hard to guess (One fun activity on the road trip is to see these plates and interpret them as close as you can.).
Some are hilarious like the one below, others are very creative to show a message in it.


Many parents would agree with this plate, when kids drive them crazzyy. ^^!

One very interesting license plate I've witnessed during my recent road trip has these letters (unfortunately I did not carry a camera with me, so no image).

"GRN NRG" 

The first three letters was not hard to guess.  The second one?  Hmm.  After a moment of thinking, my best guess is: 'Green Energy'.  If I am right, I am so impressed that the owner of this plate elegantly used palindrome (read the same from forward or backward). I vote this one for the best so far.

=°°=

No comments:

Post a Comment