Tuesday, February 7, 2012

시험

It's 11:10 am.  It is time to give students the first regular test.  For 75 min, students (mostly juniors and seniors) will do their best to find right answers.
Oh! This is kind of a live broadcasting of the classroom.  How fun!

While I am on the computer, one student just sent me an email from the iPhone, saying that she is a little late, but doesn't want to walk in because she might disturb other students.  How thoughtful!   Please take it after the class!!  Is this a simple excuse or real?  What if I don't access emails for a while??

After 30 min, two students already finished.  Hmm.  I wonder how good they did.  Did they study very hard and prepare the exam well?  Or are they just giving up?  Even if the former is the case, I hope, I think they should've read the questions again and make sure that they did not overlook anything.

After 40 min, 18 students were out.  Oh boy!  Was the exam too easy??  I squeezed my brain for a couple of days to make all these questions.  Was it really that easy???

@ 45 min 경과, even Laura finished it. Well actually 45 min is a reasonable period for good students.
@ 55 min 경과, 12 students are still working hard.

It's noon, and I suddenly feel hungry.

@ 60 min 경과, eight students (five men and three ladies) are resilient to this kind of stress.  Let's cheer for them!  It will be interesting to compare their grades to those who finished earlier.


Six more min to go and two men are still working.  I am starved to death.  I hope they finish it now.  Co-mon!!!
Down to one, and he is really persistent.  I appreciate his effort.

tick-tock tick-tock.  DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have 50 x 5 = 250 pages to grade. ㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment