Monday, December 13, 2010

Graduation and new hopes (졸업식)

The graduation ceremony was held this weekend.  I volunteered to attend the ceremony as a faculty member representing our department. About ~400 new graduates are now leaving the campus, and will have to find new career path (or join the rat race).
It is an exciting moment, but those who have not determined their future career path have concerns about the uncertainty.  Anyway it will be a new start (commencement) to everyone.
I wish they find a way to contribute to this world positively.

Congratulations new grads!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your effort to make it happen!

    I guess it's a rewarding experience for you on every graduation. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I am remembered good to (at least) some students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 온 가족 건강하시고 복된 새해가 되시길 소원합니다!

    ReplyDelete