Monday, February 14, 2011

My name is Khan.

"My name is Khan"
This is the title of the movie that I rented this weekend.  I have not heard of this movie before. According to the script, it seemed to be a romance movie.  But there were much more.


The story is about Mr. Khan, a Muslim who came to the US before 9/11. He has Asperger's disorder, but lived normal life, except for some dysfunctional social life.  He then fell in love with a Hindu woman who divorced with a boy.
He married to this woman and lived happily for a while until 9/11 changed everything.  Since then, his family has suffered from 'you know what I mean'.  The family lost a big thing, but eventually gained even bigger one through this ordeal.

It is emotional and a human drama.  I certainly recommend it.  =°|°=

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed that you stopped following Jade Gryphon's Tavern. I hope that it wasn't something that I said or didn't say. If there was something, I apologize. If it's just time to move on, I understand. Anyway, I've really appreciated the comments that you have made. Happy travels!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete